- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Business Systems Consultant Manager 1
Location: Metro ManilaAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About the Role
Acts as liaison between a line of business and the technical organization, plans, conducts and directs analyses of technological solutions to basic to moderately complex business problems and process improvements. Oversees and/or conducts evaluations of business requirements and recommends appropriate technological alternatives to business line and systems management. Evaluates new and evolving business strategy and technologies, identifying impact on business and recommending/implementing enhancements. Provides strong technical and business expertise to ensure effective design, analysis, project management, programming, training, implementation, and maintenance of enhancements. Identifies risk factors and recommends appropriate controls. May participate in or develop RFPs. May be responsible for vendor oversight and selection. May prepare and/or administer a budget.
Supervises a group of Systems Quality Analysts, oversees operations and performance of the team.
Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards and conducts performance evaluations.
Sets performance standards by training and coaching staff.
Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow, and coordinates work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements.
Analyzes and recommends operational improvements and completing projects as assigned.
Responsible for day-to-day application of policies and procedures.
- College degree, any field.
- At least 3 years of leadership or management experience. At least 5 years of IT experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated 1 year experience in at least one of the following systems: FDR, ECaR, CSS, Universal Workstation, or Hogan.
- Experience in EFS, Retail services, Dillard's Direct Auto, PL&L, Credit card or financial cards products.
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze and research moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaint.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, manage tactical or strategic initiatives, achieve high production and quality standards, and manage to production goals, deadlines and various metrics.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information and maintain professional etiquette under pressure.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Amenable to work on the night shift, and holidays.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|