You may also like
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR (SM CENTER LAS PIÑAS)
Location: Las Piñas
The HR Supervisor shall ensure proper implementation within the mall or branch level, all HR processes and procedures derived from policies and guidelines, plans and programs as well as enunciated strategic directions that impact on Human Resource administration and operations within the areas of recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, personnel and labor relations, organizational development, training, performance management and other related human resource functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration / Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioural Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employee specializing in all or specific areas of personnel administration, Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Must have a pleasing personality, confident, smart and possesses maturity to handle pressures.
- Computer literate and with above average communication skills both oral and written.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned in SM Center Las Pinas.
Your Dream Job Awaits!