- Application Development
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX)
Technical Consultant / Trainer
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of the Client Services team, the Professional Services Technical Consultant will play a key role in the transition of our continued growth. We provide a best of breed E-commerce marketing application, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
The Consultants time will be spent working on assigned Professional Services jobs. They will ensure jobs are started and completed in a timely manner while sticking to the confines of the scope(s). Day-to-Day this individual will be working to integrate and migrate customer data into the application while following best practices and meeting customer expectations.
Only apply if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-moving team, working with various tools and technologies
- Integrate data and onboard customers looking to enhance their marketing campaigns
- Are interested in being a part of a customer's onboarding success team
- Want to be a product advocate for customers
- Be responsible for client-specific systems integration with Bronto
- Assist with the onboarding/set-up of new client accounts
- Stay up-to-date on Bronto platform changes/new features
- Track all activities in PSA tool and document all client interactions
- Tackle ad hoc assigned initiatives/projects
- Provide remote consulting and execution services to paying clients with a high degree of quality
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years professional experience with integrations and web development knowledge preferred
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce development preferred, not required
- Magento, NetSuite and Demandware experience preferred, not required
- Strong problem solving and experience managing concurrent customer projects
- Practical experience in virtual customer training is a plus
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills, along with project management and interpersonal communication abilities
- Relevant product knowledge and experience with technology and web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline
- High technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Must exhibit core competencies of customer focus, initiative, productivity and quality
- Must exhibit core values of transparency, approachability, and passion
- Strong interest in eCommerce and the user experience