- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- Statistical Analysis
GDS - Client Experience Reporting and Insight Support Supervising Associate
Location: PH-All-Taguig City
The Client Experience - Reporting & Analytics Support is responsible for statistical analysis and modelling tools such as affinity diagramming, sampling and excel coding to improve methods of data governance, data modelling and insights. This role will also support the Areas and the Regions in activating the Client Experience - Reporting & Analytics strategy. This role will report to Client Experience - Reporting & Analytics Role and will be in a non-client proximate location.
Your key responsibilities
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as affinity diagramming, sampling and excel coding to improve methods of data governance, data modelling and insights.
- Monitoring and analysis of Win, Loss, ESQ and ASQ data, which includes health checks on data integrity and quality.
- Identify patterns, trends and forecast from data across periods, FY and external research.
- Leverage globally consistent analytical platforms such as affinity diagramming, sampling and excel sentiment coding.
- Interlink different data sets to find trends and impactful stats.
- Implementing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement culture amongst teams by collating feedback, innovating and automating reports.
- Write compelling stories, case studies and best practice collateral for client handlers and executive audiences.
- Manage workload and work under minimal supervision – update reporting pipeline and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Share coded datasets for local teams to leverage and share best practices.
- Coach and educate fellow GDS team members.
- Motivate, train and coach GDS teams to become best in class qualitative/quantitative analysts.
- Become a subject matter expert and go to person on Information Systems (ARD, MDM, GRPT, ADAM, Mercury, Spotfire, CRM, HR Database, EDW, Revenue Planning Tool, Matrix, SharePoint, Tableau, and Spot Fire).
- Greater support to local teams and helps bridge their reporting gaps.
- The Client Experience - Reporting & Analytics Support role may have direct supervisory responsibility of junior support associates
- On time analytics and reporting to enable strategic decision making
- Analytics and insights that will help Client Experience teams to differentiate in the market
QualificationsSkills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate success in building internal and external relationships
- Excellent project management skills, proven team building and interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Good data interpretation skills, communication, presentation and influential skills.
- Good logic and thinking capabilities with an ability to understand, source, and profile data.
- Depending on regional geography, some travel is required as well as attending Area leadership meetings/training. From time to time, internal and external obligations may require working after normal business hours.
- Must maintain a good knowledge of relevant tools, technology, analytical and statistical techniques
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Approximately 6-8 years of data analytics experience in similar industry
- Analytical skills including experience using analytical tools
- Experience use knowledge sources and creating thought leadership material
- Worked in a large Global organization
- Strong understanding of Client Insights & CX principles
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|